Saturday, November 20, 2004

Exactly one year ago last night, Mickalyn and I were at John's Incredible Pizza. I remember that because it was the night before championships. And then I think Cindy came over and braded my hair up. Um oh and the first Harry Potter trailer came out online, and we were both totally wowed out by it.
So um yeah concert last night. It wasn't bad at all, it could have been better though. I have never played in a small ensemble and I think that was my biggest problem. I'm not used to having so much depend on me and my one part. I'm used to sharing it with5-6 other players.
Whoo hoo, Harry Potter comes out on Tuesday!
Oh gosh yes and my computer is working again thanks to the absolutely wonderful Ben. OMG he was sitting at my comp for like an hour doing what needed to be done, and I have absolutely no idea what was wrong or how he fixed. You are amazing thanks so much!!!
Ok so my mom wakes me up at like 6 30 telling me she volunteered to help out at championships. But she can't go cause she isn't going to the competition, so she called up someone at the site and told them I would be there in 20 minutes. Um ok it takes 20 minutes to get there. So she comes in and wakes me up and says i have 5 minutes to get ready. So I'm all like um no, I'm sleeping, I didn't agree to this. So she comes back in later and asks what I'm doing, (cause I'm still in bed) I say what does it look like I'm doing mom? So she gets all mad at me, telling me all this crap how I shouldn't lead her on to thinking I was interested in helping. So I heard her call them back and I didn't catch all of the conversation. So I reminded her this was the second time she volunteered to do something, backed out and expected me to just get up willingly and take her place. So it looks like to me she is just trying to put the blame on someone else, and this isn't the first time this has happened.
So I couldn't get back to sleep, and I'm still here at home.
Currently Reading
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
By ANN BRASHARES
see related

No comments: