Sunday, October 10, 2004

Ok, so I ended up not going to any of my classes, I felt so sick that morning. And my family went to San Francisco in the afternoon for that modeling thing. It was so stupid, we were in and out of there in a half hour. We did the paperwork, then  they measured us. That's all, but I love Frisco so much it didn't dampen my spirits. Then yesterday, had band, went home, slept and went out for the evening with Caleb. I think it was the first time I actually laughed, and felt free to be myself in a month and a half. Then today was MIV. Had such an awesome time. Saw Mary, Gail and Joel and talked with them for awhile; so awesome. Saw so many people I hadn't seen in so long. So Now I'm in bed, still so cold and I have to be up at 7 30, what a drag. Oh and I updated my blog rings like anyone looks at those anyways. So I think I'm going to go to bed.
On a sadder note, I just found out something about my oldest and dearest friends. Well, I've known what's going on for a long time, it is just becoming a real thing to me now. So if you could keep her and me in thought, I would be grateful.  I love you all so much thank you for reading.

No comments: