Friday, September 03, 2004

Someone give me a gold star, I just got through my first week at college. I absolutely love it. I wish I was at a different school, but I'm just so glad to have a sense of structure in my life right now. I really need to decide on one last class for this semester. Hum. Well I have the weekend to think about and bounce ideas off of people. Speaking of weekends, I am so not looking forward to tomorrow. My family is leaving at 7 in the morning to go to my grandfather's 80'th birthday. They live in Fremont, which is the most boring place in the universe on a weekend. Any other time it would be OK. I guess I'm only saying this cause I grew up in that area for 13 years. I know the area and its just nothing to me anymore I guess. But the reason we are going so early is we are not going right to my grandparents' house. Oh no, my mom decided to take us up to Mission Peak. I grew up about a mile from the base of the mountain and have no real interest in going there. It's going to be hot, there is nothing to do there and I don't know, I just really don't want to go now. I mean the party is going to me minimal, because my gramps is going through some "experimental" heart treatments, which I'm guessing is really bad. He has had heart problems for years and yeah I think enough said.
I have found that as much as I love listening to music, it is the absolute best healer in the universe. That and sleep. Yesterday was such a mess for me and today I feel so much better, I feel about 85% better compared to the mess I was when I went to bed last night. I'm so serious here. I'm just so blessed to have friends who don't mind dealing with me dropping a butt-load of my problems on them. I love you all more than you can even begin to imagine. I never thought I could come so far in the area of friends, ever. Until...

No comments: