Friday, September 17, 2004

Man, just when I thought things were going to settle down, everything seems to happen. School day by day is not bad at all, in fact, they are just peachy. But when I stand back and look at it, I just get so, not frustrated, but more like, grow weak at the thought. It's is so stressful, I get sick at the thought and I get all cramped up again. Made an appointment with a counselor and maybe that will help some. The other thing is I had my whole path set for me: knew where I wanted to go to school, knew what I wanted to major in, knew how to get there. Now I find out the major I had in mind doesn't exist, the one I had for back up is majorly impacted at the school I want and for the first time in my life, I put "undecided" on a paper. I do not know what to do, I'm so totally beyond lost right now. If I'm really lucky, it would be out of the area, I could transfer to another community college, and try to begin somewhat of a life. Either that or screw up for life.
So yeah, if anyone out there has any information or advice, I'd love to hear it. I love yall, I hope you know that, I really do.

No comments: