Friday, August 27, 2004

Wasn't planning on posting for awhile, but here I go anyway. So just got back from Mo Hi's performance to kick off the season. they seen to be doing alright, despite their size...sorry y'all. I think the thing that impacted me the most was how disconnected I have become from the band and even the people who came back to watch. I stood around with my dad a good portion of the time cracking jokes about aiming footballs and throwing them into the contras. That was his idea and that's how we are sometime. But yeah, It was interesting to say the least and with the atmosphere I felt tonight, I don't miss it too much at all.
It's just one of those nights when I feel so edgy and antsy, I just need to get out of the house. It's not hyperness, it's just cool and I don't know, tonight just seems like a nice night to go out. But things happen, things don't work out so I
get to stay home and I'm giving my sisters a bath. No I really am. So yeah, someone call me or something.

No comments: