Tuesday, August 31, 2004

It's Tuesday afternoon. I'm done, I'm beat. I only had 2 classes today, and they were not too bad, I love the instructors (tell me that again in a month). They have a passion for teaching and are so flexible, they want you to pass it's awesome. So my swimming class got over way early so I went out to the student center and was sitting around, writing and stuff and I ran into David, a friend from Mo Hi. It was cool we sat around for awhile and caught up. We have had an interesting relationship, it's cool we are still friends. Saw some other people I knew, which is just plain weird ho be honest. I have found I'm always sitting or walking alone, which is very different for me. I knew so many people in high school and they are all gone. It's not something I'm used to, but I don't hate it. It's a new feeling to wander around and not have to concentrate on a conversation or something like that. Knowing me, I have enough to worry about already.
I really need a CD player to carry with me though, I'm contently listening to music and it's just weird to be sitting or walking and there is no real background music. UGH! My head is killing me and I'm so tired. Won't sleep, cause I can't seem to these days.

No comments: