Monday, August 23, 2004

It is very sad to see some of the people I grew up with in what I would consider "trouble." Not choosing a responsible path and having to pay the consequences in the end. It makes me realize, not how sheltered and protected I grew up, but how I was taught right from wrong. It is kind of of funny, I mean it seems like the other day when I was hanging out with these "kids" and now we are all grown up and now they are all of making babies, smoking, drinking, and some even into drugs. I still see some of them as silly little 7th graders in band with me and still worried about how messed up their hair is, what is in and what is not, and who likes who. I'm just in awe thinking about where the time went...four years are gone, I don't even know who these people are any more. I often wonder if I ever did know them...

No comments: