Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I shouldn't be up at this time of night, its after 2 in the morning, I have to be up be 7, and I was dosing and listening to one of my soundtracks, and one of my favorite songs came on. It is so free and alive, even in the dead of night. What really sucks is now I listening to it again and I am wide awake...almost. Still quite a bit tired, but this music...oh it makes me want to get out of bed and go run through a field...yes here, now, on the west-side, at the park near my house. I want to go on an adventure in the great wide somewhere, I want it more than I can tell. Everything goes wrong, the cause at the beginning is just a minor thought in the back of my mind. Experience something no one else has. (As long as I'm not totally alone like in Cast Away). But my grandpa and my dad say an adventure is just short of a disaster. Disasters are interesting in their own way too, as long as no one is hurt in the process. Getting caught in a freak blizzard on the freeway, be caught outside in a summer thunder storm, get lost on the way home. Be a pirate on the sea, get lost in a forest, run out of gas in the middle of nowhere, run away from home, get into trouble, wake up and not know where I am...

No comments: