Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Q: What do you look for in a friend?
A: Realism.-- someone who is real and says like it is

It has been an amazing few days. Like the last two or three times Caleb and I have gone out, we have ended up talking about everything. I mean I haven't talked to someone this much or into this much depth since I think I met Mickalyn. It has been amazing, I mean, not only we were we talking, but also reading one another. If that makes any sense. Think of it this way: Looking up upon the side of a mountain, everything is dark except a light. From a distance, the source of the light is unknown. But as you advance, you slowly see where the light is being produced. I feel as though I am growing closer to the light, and the more of it I see, the clearer it becomes, the more I want to discover it; the more I want to find the source.

No comments: