Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Ach-Ouch!


YEAH! I finally got an email form my friend Debbie! She is one of the coolest people I have met. We met the summer before 8th grade at Redwood Camp cause we were in the same cabin. Then after camp, I think we wrote once or twice to each other. But then the next summer, at a different came, we were in the same cabin again! It was a ton of fun! So after that summer, we emailed each other every-so-often and then in the February of our freshman year, she invited me to go to Kauai with her and her family. It was so much fun and I'm never gonna forget it. I'll see if I can upload the pic's to this and show some of them. But Yeah, she said she had been reading my xanga and so I though tI'd give her some props! YAY FOR GOOD FRIENDS!!!






Don't sneeze while eating popcorn...it hurts
Currently Watching
The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring (Widescreen Edition)
By Ian McKellen
see related

No comments: