Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Friends, and the Future


Something is going to happen. I don't know what, I don't know when, I don't know why. Will it be good? Will it be Bad? This is just really creepy. It's going to happen. That's all I know.
I dunno, its just this really strong feeling I have had for like a month now. Whatever. Dude, I really gotta go out of my way to say hi to my friend, Brianna. She goes to Davis and is scared to death of Mo Hi. We have been really good friends since I was in 3rd grade. Then she moved out here from the Bay Area and then a year later, I moved out here. I have a feeling things are not going well for her. See, she has muscular dystrophy and its really getting to her. If she doesn't make it...I swear, I'll like die or something. We were the most popular girls in 3rd grade have have done EVERYTHING together. I mean, dude, its not even funny, we have been in plays, gone to plays, gone to San Francisco for field trips when we were home schooled back 6 years ago, stayed up all night talking about boys, and the ever popular favorite movie: Annie. Man, just saying that brings back so many memories. Dude, maybe next week when the seniors have like no school, I can hitch a ride out to Salida...only time will tell...

No comments: