Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kelsey In Wonderland

Current mood:working

I have returned to the world of blogging at last. I have not had much time on the internet and figured that I would take the time to update a few things. Fl is probably the most different place I've been to ever. The land is flat and well just a bit soggy most of the time.I've seen some of the most amazing birds and lizards and other wildlife. No encounters with alligators yet.

I've work at the Boardwalk Resort. Doing bakery work, like I've been doing for the last 4 years. Oh well, I caught on very fast at least. I'm about a 3 minute walk from Epcot and a 10 minute walk from Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Spent many hours at each of the parks so far, and am looking to numerous more. And this is why I haven't posted a blog, because I'm not very good at it lol

No comments: