Thursday, December 27, 2007

Current mood:full

So I got the job at Gloria Jean’s at the mall. If I get a call from Starbucks, I’m going back haha.

So the family went to Disneyland last week. It was a lot of fun, we stayed at the Disneyland Hotel, got passes into the park an hour before it opened and got VIP passes and seats for Fantasmic. Went on all of the rides multiple times, saw the shows multiple times and of course had time to pose for a picture with the characters. Everyone got souvenir money, and combined, Dad and I got like 6 books. I already finished the biography of Walt Disney, and I am still slightly blown away. The book was written well, and absolutely 100% fascinating. I have so much good zen aura magic floaty stuff around me. Walt is the most interesting, motivated person I have ever read about. He is my new inspiration for life. Walt and Steve Irwin with the pop and attitude of Dr. Laura.

I also did something else I’ve never done before. I took a drawing lesson from one of the Imagineers. I drew a half-way decent Mickey Mouse! I did not know that drawing something like drawing could be um fun. I might have to try it again sometime!

No comments: