Saturday, September 29, 2007

In my room, the lights off, the candles lit, the music playing, the window open, two kitties, and my ASL homework. This is my Saturday night. ASL is fairly pleasurable so there are no down parts.
I say this movie today called Tidelands and it was the most bizarre movie I have seen in a long time. It came in my dad's Netflix, so I just decided to watch it. Do not get me wrong, it was an amazing movie, but it was weird. It was an Alice in Wonderland theme.
The other movies I highly recommend are Mirrormask and The Magical Legends of the Leprechauns. I've been into fairytales lately can you tell?
I heard about the engagement of another person I went to high school with and I need to stop feeling all sorry for myself when I hear something like this. It has happened several times recently and I just have to keep thinking that my life is not going to be like other peoples lives. That would be boring. I have my own path to live.

No comments: