Thursday, September 20, 2007

Current mood:okay
Hurm, I kind of need to do laundry. I do not know what has happened to like half of my clothes. they are not in Napa and....maybe I should go look in the garage... tee hee.
I am going to see Carolyn tomorrow yay I'm so excited. I have not seen her in three months. We have been planning on getting together for a long time to put away all of our San Diego times and experiences and feelings and relationships to bed. I hope we can get around to that, I *really* need it.
Then Saturday I am going to Great America. I can not remember the last time I went. I think I was 12.
Oh! my ASL teacher moved me into the advanced class. I do not think I am ready to be an advanced signer. After this semester, I think I might be done with Sign Language. Because JC only offers 3 semesters.
I think I'm joining a Kappa Kappa Psi.
Go Me!

No comments: