Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Current mood:happy
My job at Six Flags is so much better than I could have ever imagined! I work with so many animals. So far, I've worked with butterflies, lions, giraffes, tigers, servile, cougars, alligators, sea lions, seals, walruses and sharks! That's in only 2 days! I get a microphone and I get to talk to everyone about the animals, advertise feeding and make a wise crack every once in awhile. Man I can not express how great it is to finally have a knack at something. I can not even imagine how great it is going to be when I'm trainer in May. Guys, I'm doing so great, in school an especially in my job.
I have a few friends now in Napa, at school and at work. The people I was associated with in Ben's world are nothing compared to the characters I meet up with on a daily basis. Guys, I am happy, deeply and eternally happy

No comments: