Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Current mood:lazy
I think everyone has their own unique beauty. And for once, I'm not talking about inner beauty. And I think it is totally cool to play around with what one looks like, I mean who hasn't? I'm going through a hair phase right, and I'm having fun with it. There is this girl in my dance who I'm sure has her own beauty, but she has tampered with it so much, I think she looks scary and unapproachable. I mean if I were a little kid, I would be *scared* of her. First of all, I don't know what she is. I can't tell if she is white, Mexican or Asian for the life of me. I was thinking that yesterday and almost started laughing out loud. Next, I can tell she had dark hair, but she bleached like the top half of her head, and the cut is all uneven, so when she wears it up in a ponytail, there are parts that stick up and out. So now that I've covered her hair, we move on to make up. Black, dark brown all over her eyes, and under her eyes and all around her eyes. I'm not a very judging person, but someone who spends that much time destroying themselves (and think it looks good!) has got problems. *shivers*

No comments: