Thursday, December 29, 2005

Update time. Man was I sick last week. It was bad. From what I hear, I left it up there with David poor guy. Well Christmas Eve, Dad and I went to the 10:30 service at church. It was nice, I like doing that with him. We both agreed that the one at our church in Fremont was a little more memorable, but this was nice all the same. Christmas morning, everyone decided to get up at 7:30 in the morning, so I went upstairs with McKenna and shared her bed for another hour and a half. So we slept through presents. I think that was the first time I've done that. I felt bad cause there were no cinnamon roles or bacon or coffee to wake up to.  So we went to church after that, and the sermon was really interesting. It was about how wrong and inaccurate the birth of Christ story is. So went home and got ready for Dad's relatives. It was nice, dinner was alright, we had ham, and I don't eat ham, so it was nice. I got an elephant from my grandparents. Nina decided to call her Ellie. So Monday I was going to go home, but a bus mix-up delayed me for another day. So that night Ben totally surprised me and we went out to see Memoirs of a Geisha. It was wonderful, we both really liked it.
So next morning, I get up at 4 and catch a 5:30 bus and slowly (and skipping about  95% of the details) get back to San Diego and I've been working for the past 2 days. It's been alright. Just really early. I start at 5 every morning and I've been doing a lot of work. It's not too bad I'll let you know. Well I've gotten bored of writing for no one to read I'll write more later.

I'm out!

No comments: