Saturday, December 10, 2005

Hey have I got some news for you! Well I didn't tell you that I got a job this week at Vons. I'm going to be working the bakery! Fun huh? I'm going to be working close to 40 hours a week, I'm going to be getting paid more than I am now, plus I get a raise after I think 1000 hours. So that, plus benefits, and discounts to like every theme and amusement park in California. wOOT. Now the catch is, I have to work over Christmas. I won't be coming home. I'm not going to see any of my friends, or my family, and Ben left this morning and I'm not going to see him for a month. My roommate is going home, and I'm going to be here totally and completely alone. I was devastated when I got home, I just totally broke down. I' don't know what I'm going to do. I mean can you imagine getting up all alone on Christmas morning, with like no real food, no family, and nothing to do for a whole day? I just don't know. Pleas don't pity me, I'll be fine in the end.
I have my finals  this week, so I had better go study.
I'm out!

No comments: