Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ok update time. I got sick on Friday night. So I went to the store and got some "real" healthy food. I'm all set for a little while now.
Weekend was so awesome once again. Ben and I went up to LA to see Caleb. I think he goes over it in his blog so I'm not going to bother too much with that.
Found out my grandparents were in Fullerton visiting my dads aunt so we got to stop and see them. It was so good to see them.
Things with me and Ben are going really well. On the way back from LA we talked like the whole time about everything. Our career paths, school, our lives coming together, what kind of life we wanted, comparing and contrasting our families. It was really good for us. There is nothing really decided about anything, but all the cards are on the table now. Man I'm just so grateful every day that I have this opportunity. I wish everyone had the courage and strength to go through with a serious relationship that really is headed  is somewhere. ..^_^
Kelsey is happy and would not change a thing for the world.

No comments: