Saturday, June 11, 2005

YAY we leave for Mexico  two weeks from today!!! Man I counted down last year too huh? Well Last night was so much fun. Ben and I went to Frisco to see Howl's Moving Castle. It was so funny, I was laughing my butt off.
Yesterdays post, I was totally freaking out. Yes Brianna and I agreed that we couldn't move in together this fall, and that was fine and dandy, no problems what so ever. I was totally freaking out cause I didn't have a plan for the fall for the first time.  But now I do (or say Ben and I do ) So yeah now I just have to get it past my parents. He did it with his, now it's my turn. This is like the best plan I have had so for I think. I will have the biggest advantage. Oh man, well I can't spill it all out yet, but as soon as I can, I will!!!

No comments: