Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Man, so both of the computers at home aren't really working at all now. So I have something to do tomorrow I guess. I really have needed to get online and check up on school stuff, which I don't know if I will even survive this semester.
I seriously haven't been up to much. Reading, cleaning, eating, welcome to my world. School will pick up I sure hope.
Head is hurting all the time now, sleeping early at night and getting up late each day, yup my life is not the best right now.
Oh, I actually  practiced yesterday for the first time since the last time I played in band. I realized I really am not that good. Oh well, there are many other options in life for me. Well, I had better get back to doing other things. I will update as often as I can.
(6 times now)

Currently Reading
The Phantom of the Opera: The Original Novel
By Gaston Leroux
see related

No comments: