Monday, August 16, 2004

I feel as though so many things have happened since yesterday. so today was church and no kids showed up for my class. So I left and went to church and I haven't been to a church service sense the beginning of June. It was so nice to go and on a communion week. Then after church we went out to the skate park out by Beyer. We used to go there a lot, but haven't in a about a year. So Jordan went in and wiped out a couple times, but that was to be expected. Then I had to stop at Petco on the way home cause I was out of fish food. Came home, did some JC paperwork, and logged on to a SeaWorld site and they have an opening on the animal training serviced. I totally qualified except I don't have  my SCUBA certification. So that is next on my list of things to do. When I read this, I was devastated, I thought I was going to start crying and never stop. That's how much this means to me. I'm making it official; I am totally dedicating my life and my studies this direction. I don't have a choice, I feel as though it is my destiny. For years and years, I never really opened up a relationship within my church and/or God for that matter. I was so scared that my purpose or His plan for my life would not be what I have dreamed about for that past 13 years. I was so scared. Then last year, my counselor, Emily, told me that if there is something in life that I am really passionate about, God will provide an opportunity for it in my life. I don't think there is anyone I know who is as passionate about anything as I am about my love for the whales. It is something so deep, so mysterious, so pure...

No comments: