Saturday, July 24, 2004

Cirque

I am creature of neither fantasy nor reality, neither incantation nor dream, I am neither man nor woman, god nor demon, song nor story, I am no one.
-From Saltimbanco
If you have no voice, SCREAM. If you have no legs, RUN. If you have no hope, INVENT.
From Alegria
Quidam: a nameless passer-by, a solitary figure lingering on a street corner, a person rushing past. It could be anyone, anybody. Someone coming, going, living in our anonymous society. A member of the crowd, one of the silent majority. The one who cries out, sings and dreams within us all...
From Quidam
For wherever the wind caries you, you will always be home.
-From Varekai
Only when the questions become more important than the answers will the solutions emerce.
-From Mystere
Don't know why I put these up. I didn't write them, but they are very interesting pieces of work. I don't know why, but I turn to lose myself in the worlds of these performers when I feel frustrated or depressed. I really hate sitting around. I just don't know what to do right now. I'm lost and the people who are supposed to help me are against me.
Currently Watching
Cirque du Soleil - Quidam
see related

No comments: