Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Yearnings

Has there ever been something that you couldn't live without? You world risk anything to have it? Nothing else mattered in life but this one thing? I have  list of three things that I'd rather die than live without. As I sit here watching some videos of Sea World shows, wondering..just pondering...knowing this is my purpose in life. About a year ago, I was struggling with somethings, which I guess included an identity crisis. It was solves and everything. But i was so concerned that if I opened my life in some areas, it would put my love for other things out on the line, and I wasn't willing to risk it. Something that meant so much to me and helped me through some of the hardest times I have had to deal with ever. If anyone wants to know a bit more about this, I'd love to talk to ya and I'd be more than happy to email you something I have that might help.

No comments: