Sunday, March 07, 2004

Victory


"Ding dong, the witch is dead, which 'ole witch? The wicked witch!!!" And I could not  be more happy about it. Life shall go on....and I may not be alive to witness it. Dude, Fever was mega harsh on me today. I know I'm weak and everything, so don't rub it in.


Percussion was very "rushed, stressed" horrible!! ugh, I'm sorry I wasn't there in the morning to help load the trailer, I was at my sister's first soccer game, cheering her on with the rest of my family. I was at JoHo all morning setting up and selling flowers, and being a judges runner with Alicia. So I was working my butt off and got to rehearsal with time to set my stuff up. So when 1 of us is late, we are all late. Dude, commitments suck when there are slackers in the group. I would give some more info, but I've got a bio test tomorrow. C ya.

No comments: