Thursday, March 18, 2004

College Regrets


Hummm
I sometimes feel really sad. Like now, I look back on my high school career and think about what I could have done to make it better, happier, less stressful, and just better. It really kills my to see all of my friends receiving letters from colleges and them going off to start their lives. Then there is me. The only thing I have to look forward to are two years at MJC. I don't know anyone else going, because they actually did well in school, and are getting into top schools. Man, don't I wish I was going to UC San Diego this fall. I don't even qualify to apply for a CSU.  I have been in CP classes until this year when I picked up two IB classes. But it is not enough. I think it started when I moved out here from the Bay Area. I was depressed for months and it affected my school work my freshman year and I never fully recovered.
Man, don't I regret it. I have broken my only rule..how sad...

No comments: